Coverage On The Water

You can add boat and motor coverage to your home, condominium, tenant’s or cottage policy. If you own or operate a personal watercraft (jet-ski), contact us to discuss potential coverage options.

Remember that Ontario has new requirements for pleasure craft. To learn more, check The Safe Boating Guide.

For more details, contact us or e-mail us and we’ll reply within one business day.