Home Away From Home

You can add coverage for vacation trailers and camper units to your home, condominium, or tenant’s insurance policy.

This can include the built-in accessories and equipment that are part of the trailer unit.

  • Attachments such as awnings can also be insured.
  • Utility trailers can be covered separately.
  • You should consider this option carefully, as your homeowner’s policy may only provide limited coverage.

For more details, contact us or e-mail us and we’ll reply within one business day.