BMT BBQ for Cancer (Sept 12, 2008)
“BMT raised $2,500.00 for the Canadian Cancer Society During BMT Insurance’s 55th Anniversary on Sept. 12, 2008”.
Some of the people that helped cook on the BBQ were Mayor of Timmins Mr. Tom Laughren as well as Mr. Gil Dureau of Intact Insurance company. Two morning radio announcers from Q92 and EZRock also helped out on the BBQ.
The staff at BMT Insurance have been serving hot meals for “Meals On Wheels” for the Canadian Red Cross every week for over 3 years.
Proud Supporters of:
- Timmins & District Hospital Foundation (TDH)
- Canadian Red Cross
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters Association
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Heart & Stroke
- Timmins Family YMCA
- Timmins Regional Athletics & Soccer Complex
- Timmins Majors
- Sponsors of two hockey teams for boys
- Other Local sports
- Local High School bursaries